***Please note - due to the popularity of the Parkit360 we have sold out - our next shipment arrives 2 January 2021 - to secure your order you may proceed with your purchase & we will ship out asap***
Used to move camper trailers, tradie trailers, smaller-mid sized caravans & boat trailers
- Capacity up to 2268kgs & now features ISC® - Intelligent Speed Control
- Switch between high (14m/min) & low speed (9m/min) for faster or more precise parking (approx-unloaded)
- Motor starts & stops gradually for superior traction & smoother parking experience
- New motor is faster, quieter & more powerful!
- Free wheel/neutral mode - easily move the Parkit360 to position
- Volt meter - to measure & display power level of battery
- Strong, yet lightweight compact design (33kg approx). Removable handle - take anywhere!
- Two 4" pneumatic rubber tyres (unless upgrading your tyres)
(Refer to our "Parts" page for additional information)
- White Battery Box (excluding battery) OR Power Cable (please select from the drop down menu above)
- 50mm Ball Kit OR Frame Adapter (please select from the drop down menu above)
If your caravan has an off-road hitch (eg DO35) or boat trailer has mechanical brakes - you will need our Frame Adapter (instead of the 50mm Ball Kit).
What makes the Parkit360SD-ISC so effective is the list of available upgrades. This allows us to build a mover to suit your specific requirements - ensuring it works!!
There are 3 available upgrades: (please select from the drop down menu above)
- 6.5" wide Rim & Tyres - For added stability & traction, upgrade the tyres to our 6.5" Wide Track, Intermediate or All TerrainTyres - depending on your circumstances ("click here" for more information)
- Smart Electronic Brake Control Module - As soon as you release the forward/reverse button, the Parkit360 will turn on the trailers electric brakes. Great safety feature if you have electronic brakes on your trailer! ("click here" for more information)
- Builit-In Battery Charger - Charger is fully integrated & concealed within the unit. Simply plug into wall socket to automatically condition & maintain your battery ("click here" for more information)